1903 N. Glenoaks Blvd. #D
Burbank, CA 91504
evening class 7:00pm
Ride On Cycling Studio is a small, private studio nestled in Burbank, California. My studio consists of thirteen Blade Spinner bikes. I like to keep the studio small to create more of a family group atmosphere. I can also provide a better overview and instruction to my clients. This studio is a non-membership commitment, you pay as you ride and save if you purchase classes in a series. First week is free for all new riders!!
1. Burn, Burn, Burn! You can burn up to 700 calories in a 50 minute class. It will not take long for your efforts to show up as weight loss.
2. You're in control of your resistance on your bike, you will be able to advance at your own pace.
3. With only three classes a week, you will quickly see your thighs, hamstrings, calves and core take a beautiful lean shape.
4. Cycling not only builds bodily strength, but also builds mental strength. Self-discipline of the mind can be gained in cycling and be applied to all areas of self-control and confidence. All forms of excercise help build a "can do" attitude.
5. You get a hard workout, but you don't put pressure on your joints. It's great for people who can't stand the pain of a high impact cardiovascular class. You can be at any fitness level and take a cycling class.